iflow psychology provides confidential, culturally sensitive, advanced psychological counselling for individuals, couples and families in all life stages.
We provide psychological counselling for:
Relationships, parenting, separation and isolation,
- Stress, anger, anxiety and depression,
- Self-esteem and confidence,
- Conflict and bullying,
- Personal and workplace issues,
- Trauma, loss, bereavement and grief,
- Adjustment to injury and rehabilitation,
- Adjustment across the lifespan: adolescents to aged,
- Sleep difficulties,
- Sexual health and identity,
- Substance use, addiction and eating disorders, and
- Personal growth, and enhanced leadership skills.
At iflow psychology we understand the therapeutic alliance is the fundamental element to explore a client's concerns, develop self-awareness, and optimise growth and positive outcomes. Our services are founded on core conditions such as: understanding and empathy; unconditional positive regard; and congruence.
Clients are empowered to pursue growth according to their individual needs. This promotes: self-awareness, self-understanding, a broadening of perspective, the acquisition of new skills, engagement in new activities, and optimisation of inherent capabilities, potential and life satisfaction.
As psychologists we use evidence-based techniques.